View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 08:44 AM   #5
HereticFA

HereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwfa3 View Post
Thanks for the advice but I was more thinking of being featured in videos or photoshoots how would I be able to get into that. Taking pics would be great and I would love to do that but mainly want to be featured with a bbw or ssbbw.
Since most of the models are doing shoots with friends, lovers, or paying customers I'd say that leaves you three options. It sounds like you're a little too impatient to build relationships over several months. I recommend considering the 'paying customer' option for immediate gratification. Not cheap, but commitment-free.

If you think you can just sidle your way into a set as a stranger and join in the fun, the line for that action has a loooong wait time...

Of course there's always the chance of involvement if you possess sufficiently impressive physical characteristics that the model(s) appreciate. Just realize a lot of them really aren't into guys, they only play to them.
HereticFA is offline   Reply With Quote