View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 03:20 PM   #38
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

Keeping this great thread going:

I think all Fattening body parts are beautiful on women....but I have always adored and loved the pear shape on a Beautiful woman and especially how the weight gain will manifest itself into the area like your pics. A lower soft Gut on a pear shape is the ultimate along with huge fluffy upper arms. But the lower Fat hanging belly is the ultimate FA weight gain fantasy and so sexy on every level especially how it becomes bigger and bigger.

It is especially arousing to hear that it gets in the way. I love seeing it as almost like a big inflated inner tube of soft luscious Fat around the middle that not only constricts most movements with moving of legs or bending down but how it can literally hinder or even stop movements altogether by being to big and in the way. As the Fat moves to lower in the belly it also develops into the region also earlier discussed as the Fupa which is also so damn sexy to have Fat accumulating in this area. Once men have experienced this I don't think they will be able to go to anything else.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote