View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 06:25 PM   #5
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meal5 View Post
Steak is not good for your health, so you are looking for other healthy dinner ideas
Dude, screw you and the website you made that account to advertise. Also one of the recipes on there is beef kabobs. So I guess steak gets healthier when you cut it into cubes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Never liked meat cooked with a gas flame.Not only can I taste the difference To me it makes the meat get really tough.
I knew the would be a vegan come in here to tell you not to eat meat.
Gas grilling is not the same as a propane torch. It doesn't make the meat tough because it's only searing the very outside. It's more like high temperature charcoal cooking than a gas grill. The reason you use a blow torch is because the temperature (>1500f) is higher than you can get at home by any other method. That means you can crust the outside of the meat so fast that there is not heat transfer to the middle of the steak. You don't get that tough grey ring of overcooked meat, just a seared outside crust and a perfectly rare inside.

http://www.seriouseats.com/2013/03/u...n-ribeyes.html

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 07-07-2017 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Removed link to now deleted post
dwesterny is offline   Reply With Quote