View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 07:58 PM   #8
HereticFA

HereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Never liked meat cooked with a gas flame.Not only can I taste the difference To me it makes the meat get really tough.
I knew the would be a vegan come in here to tell you not to eat meat.
A gas flame shouldn't make that much of a difference. A gas stove does take a slightly different technique than electric to get similar results. And professional chefs usually prefer gas stoves so most restaurants use gas stoves, ovens and flat tops. (And gas is usually cheaper than electric to produce an equivalent amount of BTUs of heat.)

Was it just the over done nature of the meat or did you detect an additional flavor that was off-putting?
HereticFA is offline   Reply With Quote