Thread: Positions
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 07:40 AM   #42
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
My wife and I briefly considered buy a new house in Jan/Feb timeframe and one of the models we toured had this little alcove in the master bedroom. My wife asked the sales rep if it was standard and she said it was. My wife then mused aloud, "I wonder what we'd use this for." I replied (before thinking), "Sex furniture." My wife gasped and said, "Good idea but you could have waited until [sale's rep] wasn't here!" Then she apologized to the girl.

The sales rep, a cute little plumper herself, laughed and said it was all good and "good for you two. I hope it gets lots of use!"
I usually hate sales reps, but I have a feeling about this one.