Thread: Positions
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 08:25 AM   #43
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
I usually hate sales reps, but I have a feeling about this one.
She was awesome. Too bad for her we decided to stick w the house we already have. She was going through the options on one model's bathroom and she pointed out the soaker tub could be removed for a bigger shower. She said, "You two would probably like that because you could be in there together." That was all she said verbally but the look on her face said a lot more.

FWIW I do find shower sex to be challenging. Belly to belly is impossible because I'm taller than my wife enough to the point that getting low enough is really uncomfortable for me. I've been able to do standing like this in the past, but not with a fat woman. If my wife bends over that's easier for me. It gets tiring for her. If she leans up against the wall and arches her back, her butt is too big for me to get full penetration (and of course part of that limitation is my size). We've tried a few other things in there but only to moderate success. Usually what ends up happening is my wife gets frustrated and tells me to either drop to my knees and go down on her or we just finish up and move to our bed.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote