Thread: Positions
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 08:46 AM   #44
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

She must have read you well. That was a bold move on her part, that could backfire on the wrong people. I have never attempted shower sex. It’s about footing. I think I would need track cleats. Hot tube yes, and it was way more work than I was expecting.

Also my doggy style issue was actually about height. She is the only person I have been with that was within an inch of my height. Being a pear, she has chubby thighs and knees. The knees might give her a bit of height as well. So she had to put her legs wider and I put a pillow under my knees.