Thread: Positions
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 01:05 PM   #45
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
She must have read you well. That was a bold move on her part, that could backfire on the wrong people. I have never attempted shower sex. Itís about footing. I think I would need track cleats. Hot tube yes, and it was way more work than I was expecting.

Also my doggy style issue was actually about height. She is the only person I have been with that was within an inch of my height. Being a pear, she has chubby thighs and knees. The knees might give her a bit of height as well. So she had to put her legs wider and I put a pillow under my knees.
By the time we had that conversation we'd had a few interactions with her and she knew us well enough to know we'd not object to her comment.

Isn't it hilarious how our body types, sizes, dimensions and so on affect it? Sex with smaller women was certainly a lot easier but it definitely wasn't as fun either. I still appreciate all body types. Seeing an athletic girl at the gym or on the beach is great. My wife doesn't even begrudge me a double take every once in a while (she isn't even into girls but sometimes she checks them out too). But every time we get intimate with each other I feel so lucky that this is the woman I am with. I'm not missing a thing out there.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote