View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 02:08 PM   #477
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Well in my dream I would have been in Fort Erie which is like 3 blocks and a small river away from where I live.

After a week of soaking stuff at the new job I have no focus left -- your post led me to look up Fort Eerie, which led me to the the history of the Neutral and Huron/Wendat nations, the proclamation of 1763, the french-indian war and the broader seven years war .... with side exercusions to the amusement park that was in Crystal Beach for over a 100 years and used to sometimes log 20 000 people a day and to the Welland Canal.