View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 03:33 AM   #4
TwoSwords

TwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wantitplease View Post
So my wife is a bbw, around 300 pounds. She has tons of potential, but her stomach (the organ) is way smaller than even mine. She doesn't have the capacity to dig in and pig out like some other fat girls. Sometimes she mindlessly munches on snacks and she definitely has all the cravings a fat girl should have, but she needs to be able to eat more in one sitting. She's a little stubborn sometimes when I ask her to eat a little more, and she gets concerned about feeling too full. Any advice?
My suggestion would be to spend time with her, talk to her and get to know her better. Try to learn more about her situation, and what causes her to feel so full, so easily. Not only might this offer you a new appreciation for her situation, but it can also help you to learn valuable information about how her appetite and body work, as an individual. Since you'll be spending the rest of your life with this person, that information could be essential. It may also serve as an additional opportunity for the two of you to bond further.

However, I think it would be naive of me to suggest that this will necessarily solve your concerns. Not all fat girls are fat in the same ways, and many girls are much smaller in the belly area than in other areas. That's a natural part of their physiology, though it's more pronounced in some than in others.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote