View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 02:19 PM   #478
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Me at 1pm: Meeting a friend for all-you-can-eat Indian food at lunch on a Monday was brilliant, why don't I start more weeks this way?

Me at: 3pm: It is taking every ounce of focus that I have just to stay awake, actually getting anything done seems highly improbable. This is why I don't normally have such a heavy lunch.

Me at 5pm: It still feels like there is a ball of lead in my stomach, and I'm going to be eating supper in an hour. What have I done?!?

Inevitably me about 10am tomorrow: I wish I was going out for lunch again today, that was amazing yesterday!

In short, these days I find stuffing myself is much more fun in the future and past tenses than in the present.