View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 02:29 PM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Sorry Mel, love this saying too much not to steal. Of course, the sentiment applies to men too.

I often get triggered by single, seemingly inoccuous one liners that have me whimpering and squirming and revving. And the worst part is they are seemingly nothing to the general public, but reduce me to whimpers!

Last night my husband bought a deep fryer. Now the FFA side of me is fritzing! He said these over the course of twenty minutes.

"You are going to have a second job with this "
"Oh man, i'm going to deep fry everything until i explode!"
"Too bad I returned those [size 46] pants , i may have fit into them soon."
So how has the deep-fryer worked out?