View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 06:32 AM   #235
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I confess I have a crush on the manager of my new job. I let go another job that wanted me at the same time in part because of her. She's a brunette, glasses-sporting, near ssbbw with huge arms. One day we were in the cafeteria together and she was wearing a color-coordinated outfit that I couldn't resist complimenting her on. Blue top, black pants that happened to match her binders of the same colors. I was worried I was too being too forward with her since she's my manager. However, a small part of me thinks the attraction might have been mutual. I've been recently made aware by another near ssbbw that my being an FA is obvious to not only the object of my desire but non-FAs alike. She could have hired me because she sensed I found her attractive or she found me attractive.

On one of the last days of my new hire training, she wore a buttoned blouse that was unbuttoned just under the bra to her belly. I'll never forget that sight. I just pray I didn't look at her belly too ravenously. Or was that her intention? Hmmm.
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote