Thread: Pride 2017
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 12:17 PM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plushkitty View Post
Have a great time! If you want something else that's purple, I recommend nail polish. Snag a bottle at the drugstore (Sinful Colors at Walgreens has all sorts of fun colors, cheap, and decent quality) and go to a salon to have them apply it if you are unsure of your own skills.
Sadly I don't have time - pride is tomorrow and I work first thing in the morning! - but it is a good idea. I'll just have to buy some swag at the pride stalls and cover myself in badges or something!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote