Thread: Rep whines
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 12:56 PM   #4210
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm going to start a poll on this issue on the Board Business Board, I think. There seems to be agreement from the BHM/FFA group that you want the rep system recalibrating, which I am able to do, but I guess I'd like to give the other groups on the forum a chance to have their say too. I'll put the poll up for a week or so and if you want to raise any other issues you have with the rep system there, that would be awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
There use to be the "Sunburst" Icon that would appear under a user's name when a maximum number of reps would be received. Has this feature in the rep system been modified as well?.....
Yeah, they took the stars away before I became admin. I don't want to undo changes the site owner has made without his permission and honestly, I'm not sure how to get those back. I get the feeling they might have gone as part of the software update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
DragonFly - I think this has something to do with you having Mod status.

I was never allowed to rep anything or anybody - until I turned into a Mod. Suddenly free rep for all.
Yeah, mods can rep anybody an unlimited number of times.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote