Thread: Selfies
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 02:50 PM   #1367
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is a pretty failed attempt at a selfie -- the front facing camera on my phone is messed up so was using the back facing and guessing at where to point it, and the 'dragon' was walking by quickly so I only had time for a couple of attempts, and this was the better of them. You can see a corner of my face, and one of the mechanical legs, giving you possibly a feeling for how big this thing was ....

ETA: yes, I was wearing a sun hat. I'm bald, it is easier to just slap a silly hat on than to fuss with sun-screen all of the time, and I'm long past making any attempts at looking cool.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg d-s.jpg (215.5 KB, 135 views)