View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 10:16 AM   #13
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
I'm very partial to Tess Holliday. My wife showed me a picture of her eating a corn dog. I never aspired to be a corn dog but in that moment if could've been anything I know what I would have picked!
Tess had a great shot at being a plus size/size acceptance icon. Unfortunately she has made some mistakes that have removed her from that chance. From not sending out paid for "eff your beauty standards" t-shirts which cost $40 and not actually giving to charity or eventually barely giving to charity, to racist comments.