View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 04:45 AM   #11
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

BigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging in
Default I wonder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoaCaramelBBW View Post
Ive been with a couple of men who liked when I had sex with them and didnt stop to pee. They wanted me to pee on them while inside me, and since Im a squirter, it wasnt too hard of a leap for me. I know they are not the same thing.
That's a very interesting notion. I wonder if the whole being peed on concept is about the actual physical act of being peed on (i.e. the warmth of the liquid, the sensation of it hitting the body, etc.)? Is it the submissive/humilation connotations that go with that (use me as a toilet)? Or is it "Damn, we are so f-ing dirty! I love it!"?
BigElectricKat is offline   Reply With Quote