View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 05:25 AM   #12
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoaCaramelBBW View Post
Ive been with a couple of men who liked when I had sex with them and didnt stop to pee. They wanted me to pee on them while inside me, and since Im a squirter, it wasnt too hard of a leap for me. I know they are not the same thing.
Did you like doing it to them?

@BEK: for me and the partners I've had who've done it to me it's always been about empowerment, domination, and submission.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote