Thread: I can't commit!
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 07:23 AM   #9
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwhoneybee View Post
I haven't ever did anything like this, but I have a problem with commitment. NO I haven't always been this way but I was so faithful in my last 4 relationships and they all cheated on me. NOW I know I shouldn't treat everyone the same but damn how do you come back from that? I always make sure I have someone I am talking to just in case the one I am with start acting up. A man (I can only speak about a man because i never and don't ever planning to be with a woman) BUT a man don't know how much pain that can cause a woman! I am guessing it can do the same for a man who have been hurt just as bad. Yes I do the dating thing also BUT I can't casually have sex with random men because i am not that kinda woman and every time i lay down with my man or the man im with my emotions lay down with us. I can be faithful sex wise but emotional and mental i always feel like i need to talk to more than one man just to be on the safe side. What's your opinions. I can take it LOL hell this is hard and this is my life for real
I wont pretend to know everything you have been through, and I might be reading this wrong from what was written. I know a lot of people have different views on relationships. I am under the impression you are a model, which might mildly alter my response. Due to hearing that BBW models often interact with fans and form friendships. From what I have heard.

I would not want to be in a relationship with someone who had backups behind me, just in case. I know some people hate being alone. If a girl I was dating told me that she needed to be met emotionally/mentally with other guys. I would see it as a flaw in the relationship. There might be exceptions, like a very long term friend that has no romantic intensions.

There is nothing wrong with having friends in the opposite sex. I have a lot more friends who are girls than guys.

I am not judging you, but just saying how I would feel if in that situation. Lots of people have different views on what they find acceptable in a relationship.