View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 04:18 PM   #346
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default put me down for 'both'

I'd been fascinated with fatness since I was a very young kid. I can remember being around 4 or 5 years old and telling an older cousin of mine that I wanted to be fat when I grew up. "Oh no, you don't mean that," she would say, or something to that effect, but I knew that there was something about the idea of making myself get really big that appealed to me.

As a young man in my teens and twenties, my focus seemed to shift more from gaining weight myself to watching someone else gain - namely a prospective female partner. I would lust after the chubby girls in my classes at school, and imagine what they would look like if they were to get bigger and heavier; fantasizing about watching a woman gorge themselves on mountains of food, gaining weight and getting fatter and fatter.

In more recent years however, the last ten or so at least, I'd say the appeal of gaining weight myself has gradually taken more precedence. I've come to discover and accept that I can be a real pig when I want to! lol I love to eat, I love to stuff myself. I like having a big, full belly; I like being plump and heavy. I enjoy being fed as much as I enjoy feeding. Fortunately for me I have found a partner in life who enjoys these things as well. While neither of us are actively gaining right now due to concerns for our health, neither of us are shy about our love for food and being chubby either, and our life together is all the better for it.