View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 10:14 PM   #15
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

I second the warning about reflux and GERD. You can also have GERD and have a damaged esophagus without the symptoms you can have a "Silent" issue.

I don't give out this secret often... but.... so often you hear about the ohhh how many cream pies can you eat, or can you eat a whole bucket of chicken. No, not my thing. I would love to just sit in a restaurant kitchen and take one bite off of everything that left the kitchen. Some savory, some sweet, just a bite here a bite there. The key is variety. Think back to the last time you ate a big bowl of icecream, the first bite was flavorful.... by the bottom of the bowl it was sweet and very cold. Your tastebuds get used to the flavor, the sameness of the texture...... variety is the spice of life
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote