Thread: I can't commit!
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 11:15 PM   #19
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!

ssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ Rock View Post
Getting married to or in any way committing yourself to someone because you feel that you HAVE to is absolutely the wrong reason to do so. Entering into such an endeavor should be done because you know with every fiber of your being that it's exactly what you want to do. Anything less and you're bound to just end up another statistical divorce, I would suppose.

I think some folks just don't know how to be alone. Chalk it up to a lack of self-awareness or some degree of fear or self -loathing, but I strongly feel that until one learns how to be alone with themselves, and to be honest and intimate with oneself, it's nearly impossible to have any of these things with anyone else.
LOL you sound like a self-help book lol but you are right like right now I am content because I don't have a boyfriend anymore i have directed my time on me and my daughter more and the things i want to do and i have gotten into some online things that have really made me happy but I understand what you are saying

Contact me for website, can't post it here \m/
ssbbwhoneybee is offline   Reply With Quote