View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 05:47 AM   #20
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoaCaramelBBW View Post
At first i was sooo embarassed,but then realized if he didnt care and actively held me from leaving to go to the bathroom, why am i overthinking this. im totally fine now.
That's good. I had a girlfriend years ago who routinely did it to me and as I said already it was for her about empowerment, control, and domination. She was actually a very toxic person and meant for it to be belittling to me but then it turned out I actually enjoyed it. Of course she only parlayed that into bragging material to her sister and some of her friends (ie: "I piss on my boyfriend and he thanks me for it.") and even though I enjoyed it, it was a bit embarrassing when she's tell others about it.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote