Thread: I can't commit!
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 03:42 PM   #23
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwhoneybee View Post
You are right but most of my relationships was before i was a model and it still happened. I was fresh out of college and my ex husband cheated i even followed him to the bar and he came out with two women and swore to me it wasn't him. I don't have as many fans as most of these models because I don't get naked and i don't show my private parts and that is what sets me aside from them. I have only dated one of my fans and he didn't cheat or anything he is a really good guy but as I told him it's the issues that I have. I know I have issues with trust and things I don't necessarily have to be with a man because I do have a friend who just gives me what I need and I don't have a commitment with him but we have been that way for over 8 years and we are just comfortable with each other. I was just getting opinions and I appreciate yours
You saw an ex with two women. What did these other women look like? Have you seen any of the other women too? I'm curious to know if there are similarities or traits among those men that cheated.
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote