View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 11:56 AM   #29
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waldo View Post
Yeah IF the size of his wife (maybe about size 12) is the extent of his attraction to 'curvier' women, then he barely registers as an FA. However consider that he posts about how:
"As a teenager, I was often teased by my friends for my attraction to girls on the thicker side, ones who were shorter and curvier, girls that the average (basic) bro might refer to as "chubby" or even "fat"."

So that part in itself I see as a tiny step in the right direction when more men will discuss this issue publicly.

My sneaking suspicion is that his attraction may go towards larger girls, but he is 'settling' for one that can almost 'pass' for thin. On the other hand many of the comments I saw posted online about her were just lumping her in with the 'fatties'. But those are just the internet knuckle draggers so not probably to indicative of the average outlook.
Even if you suspicion is true, he should still drop the hero tone. FA or not.