View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 01:14 PM   #1102
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed

I really would appreciate picturesor possible video in the future. I think I now have a girl crush....
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Giving a bunch of rabbits wormer at the farm.

You give rabbits wormer by putting the syringe in their mouth and there was about 8 of us that wanted to learn to do it.

Halfway through another coworker pointed out to us how bad we looked, standing in a big huddle around this one girl (who was holding the rabbits), covered in pasty white liquid, and giving each other advice such as "No, don't put it in so fast", "You've got to go further back before you go in" and "Put your hands over her eyes and hold her still or I can't get it in".

Apparently I'm very fast and efficient, and get straight in there with it and quickly eject my load. Though I think me yelling "It's everywhere, it's all over my boobs and even in my hair!" made some of the kids die of laughter.

Also, honourable mention to the 15 minutes spent chasing an escaped cockerel around the farm that ended with me shouting "Yes, got you, you damn cock, I've got the cock" and then asking my boss what he wanted me to do with his new cock.
DragonFly is online now   Reply With Quote