View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 05:51 PM   #35
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by waldo View Post

So can you describe your opinion of what it entails to 'walk a mile in a true FA's shoes' ? Does my having been married for over 19 years to a woman who has fluctuated in the size 20-26 range qualify? Not attacking you, just curious.
No offens taken Waldo. There is a difference between a size 12 person and a fat person. It is in your mind if you are a true FA. To me it is someone who as part of their life parterns with a fat person and goes through the trials that come with that. As a supersized woman, a True FA to me is one that will willing deal with the extra crap that comes along with living a supersized life. No long list of criteria, but dating a curvy gal that is still a "normal" size, doesn't really qualify to me.
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote