View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 11:01 AM   #40
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigElectricKat View Post
Nigella is the whole reason I ever started watching the Food Network. Woke up one Saturday morning and was fliiping through the channels and saw her. That was it! Goodness she has just the right mix of sassy, sexy, bodaciousness, and cooking skills.
I guess I'm the odd person out then because I find her cringe worthy and can't watch her for more than a few seconds without wanting to turn over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waldo View Post
I would peg her at about a size 14, so the two do fit.
If you are referring to american sizes, not even close. She is a lot, lot smaller than I am and I'm an american size 14. She looks about a size 14 in british sizes which is about a 10 in american ones.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote