View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 07:24 PM   #1
John Smith

John Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot pics
Default When talking about Feederism into some random FB page make me realize something

Subscribed since an year in a 18-to-29-yrs-old, multicultural, mostly-Black-&-Latino mundane Facebook page where people post every. Single. Night. Such f*cking sex-related awkard things that both the Kama Sutra, the Song of the Songs then "Fifty Shades Of Grey" seems merely for child books by comparison : y'all got half-thousands of likes and as much comments for threesomes, foursomes, incestuous sex, all the crap. 😒

Decided to post something about Feederism today just to play the game for one time... a dozen of comments with a majoritairy "Uuugh! Nasty! What's that madness???" , "I don't understand people sometimes" , "That sh*t again?" , "Whyyy??" Or "Not my cup of tea" level of bashing, y'all from commenters from black or white descent. Then barely two likes from a man and a woman, strangely both from Hispanic ethnicity.😒🤔

I don't know what's the most troublesome realization about it : the general hypocrisy, or the fact some reactionnal behaviors about Feederism seems to depend regarding both age group, sex, social middle and cultural background? 🤔🤔🤔

#WhatDoYouThinkAbout??
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote