Thread: Feeling naughty
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 05:12 AM   #53
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
Keep telling yourself you're "not a feeder".
Eh...not really. I like the idea of my wife gaining weight and sometimes I do enjoy watching her eat. It can be erotic. If she ever asked me to actually feed her I'd do it. Feeding itself though for the most part doesn't do anything for me. It doesn't jump out as something that I have a strong desire to do and it's not something she isn't into and that I have strong desire for her to chance her mind on it.

Not sure if we have a formal definition of "feeder" around here but I doubt I'd meet admission requirements if we did.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote