Thread: Feeling naughty
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 10:27 AM   #54
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
Eh...not really. I like the idea of my wife gaining weight and sometimes I do enjoy watching her eat. It can be erotic. If she ever asked me to actually feed her I'd do it. Feeding itself though for the most part doesn't do anything for me. It doesn't jump out as something that I have a strong desire to do and it's not something she isn't into and that I have strong desire for her to chance her mind on it.

Not sure if we have a formal definition of "feeder" around here but I doubt I'd meet admission requirements if we did.
Maybe somewhat of an "encourager" then? I think some people identify more with that than actually literally feeding someone but still call themselves "feeders".
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote