Thread: Feeling naughty
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 11:45 AM   #55
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
Maybe somewhat of an "encourager" then? I think some people identify more with that than actually literally feeding someone but still call themselves "feeders".
Definitely this. I want my wife to be the person she wants to be. When she was losing weight I encouraged her and supported her. As she's gained it all back and continues to gain, while I don't actively encourage her to gain, I support her and love what I'm seeing. If she told he she wanted to gain more weight and wanted verbal support from me I'd do it.

So in that regard "encourager" is just me trying to be a good husband. If she hit the breaks on gaining today and started losing again I'd encourage her. If she's not going to do that but won't vocally embrace gaining, I'll quietly encourage her. If she goes all in so will I. Does that make sense?
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote