Thread: Feeling naughty
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 12:23 PM   #57
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
^ I understand what you are saying and would say you are "supportive" of your wife's choices/decisions but what I was talking about was more of a subcategory of feederism. Someone who encourages another to eat and/or gain but doesn't necessarily do it vocally and/or obviously.
I see what you're saying. Honestly I just follow her lead. If she's been eating more than usual/gaining weight and not making an effort to stem that tide, I'll "support" by coming home with things I've seen her eating. So in that sense I guess one can say I'm a passive feeder. Again though, I don't have a strong desire for feeding as an end. I do think it's hot watching her have her way with half a dozen donuts but it's more knowing and loving her as a plus size woman as whole than the physical act of actually eating.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote