View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 05:01 AM   #4127
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Gonna be quitting my job on a sunday. Still going in on saturdays but I'm done with sundays for a number of reasons.

The stress is making me ill, it is costing me a lot of money, I'm getting harrassed and threatened on my way to work and... well, the final straw is my boss bringing in somebody new to 'help' because he doesn't think I'm objective enough.

I only worked sundays to begin with as a personal favour to my boss, who I consider a friend. If this is how he is going to repay my years of covering his back and doing half his job for him, then I'm done. I'll stick to just saturdays with my other boss.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote