View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 01:00 PM   #9
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's not unusual for my girlfriend to ask to get out of the vehicle before I pull into the stall. She knows I like it when she draws attention to her size. I normally get a smirk from her when she asks.

I use to consider myself a car guy. But conversations with fat women and reading here, I have realized SUVs are the way to go. Plus it cramped when driving my dogs to the dog park in small cars. My dreams of one day having a Mini Cooper are dead.