View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 04:01 PM   #12
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I love my SUV because its so handy and being 4 wheel drive I can go anywhere in it no matter the weather.
I had an 09 Mustang I bought new and I loved it but it was possessed or made on a Friday at quitting time because it was always something messed up on it.
Fond childhood memory! When I was a kid, maybe 14 or so, this old timer who was friends w my parents used to talk about the "Friday cars" and I had no idea what he meant other than he was talking about lemons. I had no idea why lemons were "Friday cars" so one day I asked why he called them that. I just remember him explaining it as only a wise old WWII vet could. It wouldn't have passed today's PC standards, but not a lot this guy said would.