View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 05:08 PM   #27
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScouseFA View Post
This falls into the 'things I've always wanted to try but never had the nerve to ask' category.
Haha I can see why you'd hesitate. The first woman who did it to me didn't even ask, give me a fair warning or any of that. She just said, "don't move" and let it go!

I'm hesitant to fully disclose all the details openly on the forum but I am willing to share via PM if anyone wanted to know more.