Thread: Feeling naughty
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2017, 08:27 AM   #61
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The body positivity isn’t an everyday thing. Like everyone, you don’t always feel sexy.

It can be a grey area for how she feels about it too. In my above post, she new what she said was very likely to draw attention. So it was playful, and some sort of response could be expected from people near by.

In your thread about contrasting couples I mentioned when she and I went to a brewery, and a BBW was giving me disapproving looks for no reason. So I started pushing PDA in her face as a response. After we left the brewery I told my girlfriend what had happened. She was upset and apologized to me. I quickly told her that she shouldn’t, and that it was that girls problem not ours. My girlfriend completely agreed with me then.

Your wife’s chair issue, is also something that my gf keeps in mind when she stands up from armed chairs. There is a part of me that see how tight the chair is and thinks HOT! But then the other part of me realizes that it’s not comfortable, less hot. As that was an accident, I wouldn’t have said anything about the on lookers either. I do like to pair mild PDA immediately following when accidents like that. I think it helps take away some of the embarrassment.