View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 02:48 AM   #137
TwoSwords

TwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScouseFA View Post
We've just got back from holiday, and on the beach were two twenty somethings. You know you're an FA when instead of ogling the skinny size six topless waif with plastic boobs; but instead struggling to tear your eyes away from her fat friend in the full swimsuit covering everything and wishing they were dressed the other way round.
I just got back from the second best vacation I've ever been on, because, while there were many distractions, basically every place we visited had at least one SSBBW. The best sighting was on Monday, when I went to the beat, and there were three together in their swim suits, one of which showed her shoulders and part of her upper back. They were so beautiful, I was filled with inspiration for the story I've been planning. That doesn't always happen.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote