View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 10:40 AM   #7
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love PDA with a fat partner. I love seeing other couples doing it too. But I loved taking part in it. I don’t know if it’s a kink or what. I know I have increasing posted about if over the last year. I am not saying an all-out gropefest. Flirting in front of people. Random kissing. If we are standing looking at something, putting my arm around her. Holding hands. If we are walking and turn around placing my hand on her butt as we turn. I get a bit of a rush if it gets noticed.