View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 10:52 AM   #8
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
I love PDA with a fat partner. I love seeing other couples doing it too. But I loved taking part in it. I don’t know if it’s a kink or what. I know I have increasing posted about if over the last year. I am not saying an all-out gropefest. Flirting in front of people. Random kissing. If we are standing looking at something, putting my arm around her. Holding hands. If we are walking and turn around placing my hand on her butt as we turn. I get a bit of a rush if it gets noticed.
Yes!

If nothing else, I always figure that this makes it clear that it isn't "Oh, he tolerates her weight because they've been long married" or "Oh, he settled" or whatever. I think she is hot-hot-hot, and I (fairly low key) like to show that to the world. And maybe especially around other couples where one of them is fat, as once in a while afterwards I'll get a little smile or nod or something as if to say "I know what you mean" and I just love those rare moments.

ETA: Also sometimes around younger, apparently single, fat folk. Maybe especially if they are out with a bunch of thin friends. To sort of say "Hey, you can be big and adored!" although of course younger adults seldom show any response to the goings on of people a couple of decades older than them, and I've never been sure if it is even noticed.