View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 10:57 AM   #9
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Yes!

If nothing else, I always figure that this makes it clear that it isn't "Oh, he tolerates her weight because they've been long married" or "Oh, he settled" or whatever. I think she is hot-hot-hot, and I (fairly low key) like to show that to the world. And maybe especially around other couples where one of them is fat, as once in a while afterwards I'll get a little smile or nod or something as if to say "I know what you mean" and I just love those rare moments.
Glad to hear I am not alone!