View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 06:45 AM   #9
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My wife is sensitive to this and for the most part not crazy about it. Any given place we go she is the biggest woman in the room, but sometimes there are exceptions. Along with often being the biggest person in the room, my wife is often the only plus size woman in a given social group. Again, while she's sensitive to this she also seems to be slowly reaching the realization this sort of thing doesn't have to matter. It makes me happy when she can draw assurances from having a husband who embraces her and that she's an amazing mom to 3 awesome kids. Plus she doesn't have an unhealthy sense of self worth due to her weight, whereas she once did. I'm hoping her view on this subject continues to improve and she reaches the point where she doesn't even notice or if she does isn't the least bit sensitive to it.