Thread: Feeling naughty
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 12:08 PM   #62
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hmmm, it sounds a bit like that river in Egypt to me.

To clarify, when I was talking about being supportive, I meant in general. Whether it's changing hair color, losing weight, etc. Every day life things.

Encourager, I meant solely about feederism. Someone who gets pleasure from helping another get fat/more fat. I don't think they necessarily "get off" on food/eating per se, more of what the eating and food will accomplish. They can choose to be open about it to the world, their partner, etc (which I think is awesome) but they can also choose to hide it in which case I don't know if "helping" would be the right word, so maybe someone who hides it would just be a closet feeder?

Perhaps some open feeders (or gainers, feedees) can add something, shed some light and/or correct me if they choose or feel I have said anything in error.

I personally don't have a problem with feederism. In fact, I am very intrigued by it and have dabbled in *self* gaining/feeding/stuffing a bit (yes, all by my lonesome)

I might be opening a can of worms and honestly, I hope to. I think it gets a bad rap but there are actual good honest people who are open to it, like and enjoy it.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote