Thread: Feeling naughty
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 07:39 PM   #65
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

@fat9276, I'm definitely not going to argue because despite never considering myself a feeder or actively pursuing that, I have been excited lately at my wife's weight gain. There's probably enough overlap of interests there to make it unimportant to insist there's a distinction.

Even though I don't actually feed her I've enjoyed her recent abandonment of any effort to keep weight off and enjoy eating what she wants to eat and how much. Obviously weight gain has been a natural byproduct. While this is happening I've been more assertive in how I praise her body. That's unrelated to the weight gain itself and more a product of learning a few things about how she wants to receive affection. Still the timing has coincided closely with some recent weight gain and even though I know she hasn't fully embraced herself she seems to be responding positively.