View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 05:52 AM   #12
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think FF gave the most definitive answer up front: having a fat partner! Everyone wants to be with a hot partner and this is what's hot to me!

I also agree with him that it's important to project to others that I have not settled with this woman but I feel blessed to be with her. My wife and I give frequent PDA though nothing over the top. We kiss but we don't make out. We hold hands and enjoy each other's company. I don't want anyone thinking I married this woman and she got fat and I'm not happy about the way things have turned out. I want anyone who sees us to think, "there's a guy who knows he has something special!"

And of course it's less about what people think so much as interacting with my wife in a way that SHE knows I know I have something good. That means investing the effort even when nobody else is around to see us.

Other advantages...well sex with a fat partner is like no other experience in the world. It's nothing short of amazing. Mind blowing. I've heard people say fat girls try harder but that's not true. Fat girls are just better.