View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 09:55 AM   #2603
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sorry to hear about that Tad, I got downsized (figuratively, not literally) on July 1st and received a decent package that has given me the summer off, plus extra time to re-evaluate what I want to do next. Anyone who remembers my old posts about my job should know there was no sadness when it happened. A lot happened in the last year or so since I disappeared from Dims, and one thing was something I expected a long time ago. The company got sold earlier this year to a massive corp who said that "nothing would change for the foreseeable future", with the predictable results.

Anyways, back on topic. What's pissing me off today is caffeine withdrawal. Ever since I've been off, my immune system has been out of whack so I'm trying to readjust everything. I even had a summer cold a few weeks ago.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote