View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 04:35 PM   #10
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My girlfriend says she was the fattest girl in high school when she went. So it was normal for a long time. Not really a title she wanted. Though she is very size positive now, I don't think that is really a title she is looking for. Even when she usually is the biggest person in the room. I am sure she will take the hottest girlfriend in the room title though.

Last edited by fuelingfire; 08-31-2017 at 08:46 AM. Reason: add "the biggest person in the room" for clarity
fuelingfire is offline   Reply With Quote