View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 08:38 AM   #1
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Butts, Bellies, and Spooning

(based on some musings as I was falling asleep last night; nothing deep here, just some idle curiosity about other's experiences.)

I’d think the question of spooning for two thin people is pretty simple, just a matter of preferences on being the big or little spoon and how joints line up if their heights are much different (classically the guy is taller, and will be ‘the big spoon’). Throw fat into it, and there are some other twists.

If the ‘little spoon’ is fat, there are a couple of things. If the little spoon has a larger butt, as many bbw and some bhm have, it can take a lot of the big spoon’s thigh and torso length just to fit around that, and pushing the big spoon’s hips back which changes the angles of contact for everything else. Mind you, the big spoon then gets to push hips and thighs against the well padded back-end of the little-spoon, so an FA big spoon isn’t apt to complain too much. In addition, the big spoon’s top arm may not so much wrap around the little spoon as lay on top of the little spoon’s belly as the little spoon’s belly sprawls across the mattress.

Flip it around to having a fat big spoon and it has perhaps more of an impact, in that the big spoons belly can really fill up that curve where the little spoon would normally nestle. If the little spoon is an FA they may be happy to have their butt pushed against a plush belly, but it also impact how the bodies fit together quite a bit, and makes for a further reach for the big spoon’s top arm (they have to reach past their own belly and then over/around the little spoon).

If both partners are fat, in varying degrees you kind of add together the above geometrical complications.

So I’m curious, do you like being the big or little spoon, and why? (if you don’t like spooning that is OK, and feel free to explain why not). What do and don’t you like about how your or your partner’s size changes spooning? Anything I missed noting above?